HaPpY nEw yEaR 2009

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

we never known thats the days pased everyday. When the imagine can't realize, when the reality throw up a life, n when we must change scedule everytime, I never think that all has pased a way. we make a new years is a new comitmen. Thats theres no ones can take a succes without scrifice. Cz thats the golden rules of life. Never repait a last mistake in the future. Cz thats can kill us in the way to the futuru. I can't mensions the problem I can see tomorrow. N I never known what i can get tomorrow. We never thwrow all off yesterday, cz that is the best performent to come'n tomorrow.
2009 is a big years on me. I heve any scedule where i want to realize into it. N i heve some purpuse to make all of come true. I hope is so well. I do know, cz i think my life now n yesterday is not the real life. So, i want my real life come in this year. I dont want to take a dream everytime. In a longtime i am dreaming. The time now n tomorrow is how to build a dreaming on me.
Not the life is wrong, but my soul out off me. I wanna take my soul to wake behind me. pliz God come back it. wanna make my mom proud off me. N God loves off me. Amin,,,
is a commitment that an individual makes to a project or the reforming of a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous. The name comes from the fact that these commitments normally go into effect on New Year's Day and remain until fulfilled or abandoned. More socio-centric examples include resolutions to donate to the poor more often, to become more assertive, or to become more economically or environmentally responsible. People may act similarly during the Christian fasting period of Lent, though the motive behind this holiday is more of sacrifice than of responsibility. The new year resolution is one example of the rolling forecast-method of planning. According to this method, plans are established at regular short or medium-term time intervals, when only a rough long-term plan exists.
There are religious parallels to this secular tradition. For example, in Judaism's holiest holiday, Yom Kippur, one is to reflect upon one's wrongdoings over the year and both seek and offer forgiveness. The concept, regardless of creed, is to reflect upon self-improvement annually.
A nEw yEaR wiTh a nEw pErf0RmeNce,,,HaPpY nEw YeAr 2009..m4kE liFe c0mE tRue,,,Aminn

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time goes bye... Stick to your 2009plan...now time to evaluate, do we have certain plan..

Salam kenal, ini keluarga dari Ust. Abbasi...?

Numpang linknya yach...

yaniesbe.wordpress.com

Blognya Ria Dunia Ria | Tanks To Blogger